My URL ON and OFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My URL ON and OFF

My URL is ON and OFF. Is That normal. I'm in the process of building my site and I did published 4 pages. They were working before but not now.
    Other issues I have are....IE vs Mozilla.

-I add a sound, so when you change page makes a sound... On IE the sound does not work and in Mozilla works.
    -I did a page "News" with a small quicktime 6 MG, it was working well on IE but really slow in Mozilla.

Right Now is not working.... www.gabrielteran.com , and I did cashed it and refresh it.

Gabriel

Re: My URL ON and OFF

Your url works every time I put it in my computer - I still think you have an old cache there - go in and delete your temporary internet files - or get rid of cookies - and see if that solves it.

I have sound disabled on my computer so can't check that - but that might be something with how you have your computer set up also.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth...
      I'm a compositor, director and VFX artist,but when it come to the technical side I kind of sucks.
      when you say "go in and delete your temporary internet files" you mean in my control panel ?????
      Gabriel

Comment

No, Beth means, from the top of Internet Explorer click Tools>INternet Options, and there you'll see Delete Cookies, and Delete Files. Delete both. The "delete files" may take a bit of time.
        Now to ensure that you will get a fresh copy of your pages, go to the page, and press CTRL+F5. This will download the latest version from the Vodahost server.
        I can't hear music in either IE or Firefox
        Regards
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
          No, Beth means, from the top of Internet Explorer click Tools>INternet Options, and there you'll see Delete Cookies, and Delete Files. Delete both. The "delete files" may take a bit of time.
          Now to ensure that you will get a fresh copy of your pages, go to the page, and press CTRL+F5. This will download the latest version from the Vodahost server.
          I can't hear music in either IE or Firefox
          Regards
          Thanks

Gabriel

Comment

Working...
          X