Website Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Forms

I have aweber as my autoresponder and you can do float in ads with it for the forms you create. When I pasted the HTML code, it worked, but when the form floated in, it was behind all the text, banners, etc.

When that did'nt work, I went back and just made a regular form to copy it into the webpage. That did'nt work either.
    HELP!

Ruth

how did u add the code to your page?

Comment

I clicked on the HTML thingie over to the left and added it that way? If that is incorrect, please tell me how. Thanks!

Ruth

Comment

1) we can not speak for or verify the validiity of a code from another company. What if their
        code is flawed? We have NO CONTROL over this.

2) Where did they ask you to inser the code. Did they give you a specific location
        on the page?
        Last edited by VodaHost; 08-15-2005, 10:15 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This is what aweber says to do:

Recommended: Copy and paste the following HTML code into your web page.

This is the code: <script type="text/javascript" src="<A href="http://forms.aweber.com/form/96/1419242396.js"></script">http://forms.aweber.com/form/96/1419242396.js"></script>

I have this same form on another website and it works fine. Please help!

Ruth

Originally posted by VodaHost
          1) we can not speak for or verify the validiity of a code from another company. What if their
          code is flawed? Wqe have NO CONTROL over this.

2) Where did they ask you to inser the code. Did they give you a specific location
          on the page?

Comment

Try this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<A href="http://forms.aweber.com/form/96/1419242396.js"></script">
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Sorry you're right. I think I copy it twice or something.

Am I suppose to click on the html box to the left of BlueVoda and then double click to ad the code in the box that pops up? If so, that's what I did. Now, when I pasted the code to the page, it worked but still looked the same when I clicked on Preview in Browser. Then when I opened up a browser to see how it would work in reality...nothing happened. The form never came up.

Like I said I have another website with the exact code on it and it works fine. Don't know what's up with this. This seems like it would be very simple, but now it is starting to text my nerves. PLEASE HELP!

Originally posted by Pablo
              Try this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<A href="http://forms.aweber.com/form/96/1419242396.js"></script">

Comment

Sorry, one more thing. Maybe you can look at the website and see exactly what I'm talking about. I hope we can put them here. It is www.theadznetwork.com

Originally posted by udoitnow
                Sorry you're right. I think I copy it twice or something. Am I suppose to click on the html box to the left of BlueVoda and then double click to ad the code in the box that pops up? If so, that's what I did. Now, when I pasted the code to the page, it worked but still looked the same when I clicked on Preview in Browser. Then when I opened up a browser to see how it would work in reality...nothing happened. The form never came up.

Like I said I have another website with the exact code on it and it works fine. Don't know what's up with this. This seems like it would be very simple, but now it is starting to text my nerves. PLEASE HELP!

Comment

Working...
                X