Now I can see my URL!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I can see my URL!!!!!

Thanks to everyone gave me feedback and help..... I did uninstall IE 7, I went back to IE 6 and then I deleted cockies and stuff.

Now... finally I can see my site and I can keep working on it.

Later

Gabriel

Re: Now I can see my URL!!!!!

I bet you Bill Gates still usinf IE6 coz he knows IE7 will be first tried on Monkeys like us before he gets it all nice and bug-free.. Microsoft is one hell of a company, just puzzles me how they can be so big and equipped, yet they don't have test labs that can run new software for a period of time and examine every scenario and aspect of the software.. They **** me to bits that they launch **** and rely on people to give them feedback.. do they really think that everyone is savvy enough to point out the problems.. I say, boycot any new product from them unless the terms of use state clearly that the products has been tested at MS Labs.. Arrogent pricks.

Anyways.. good news you got it all sorted Gabriel.

Comment

War to microsoft......Yeah

Comment

Now....details....here's the problem. I can't finish the video page without testing one video first........but we should leave this for tomorrow.

http://www.gabrielteran.com/videos.html if you go here.....you'll see small stills, the first one of Music Videos, Karl Mohr....when you click on it, will take you to the link but there's nothing there....

Tomorrow that's the issue.

Thanks a lot for all your input.....I'll talk to you tomorrow.

G

Comment

ez-ez:

It seem the biggest problem with IE7 is the people at microsoft never heard of Rodney King ( "Why can't we all just get along?" ). Compatabily of all software has become a problem. I'm sure the new browser works fine when used exclusively with microsoft softwear. I think it's just a way for microsoft to sell more software.

Comment

G- one little request - please keep one topic on one thread instead of opening a new thread 3 times for the same topic! Makes it easier for those of us trying to help to continue to find where we posted.

Thanks
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X