how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how?

how do I delete futile files on my public_html folder...I mean all the banners and pics that have accumulated following many republishings.
    do I just delete 1 of the files with the same names? so if there are 2 tio.html, can I delete one of them?

Re: how?

use ftp manager in your voda control panel, click the publlic_html folder and then just select the files you wish to delete. deleting .html files will of course remove those pages from your site :)

hope that was helpfull bigteeg.

FPRULES

Comment

yea I stiill need to know how to recognise the files I need for the webpages to look right and function... how do I know if a file is a ******* of another? so that i can delete it

Comment

I would suggest putting your site to bed (finishing) entirely first.....the size of your account will more than accomodate anything you've put there.

Then, when you've gained a bit more expertise and comfortability using BV and all, you can afford the time and patience to methodically go through your account to clean it up!

PS: Part of the details I mention in planning a website include properly Naming/Titling images (not only so you can recognize them) as part of designing true "relevance" throughout, for greater SE optimization: established relevance between Key Words, Meta Tags, Page Description, Content (written, links, headlines, etc.), and even Images. For example, in a "Computer" section, on a page devoted to IBM computers, having the image Titled "IBM Model 1234" placed near Textual Content describing "IBM Computers, Model 1234" certainly demonstrates not only organizational relevance on your part, but also to the Search Engines as they try to evaluate your construct.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X