X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, new business, need help!!

Good Morning,

All of your information looks wonderful...and it looks just like what I need. But I need a little clarification....

This is what I need: I am a Business selling products, My customers are asking for photos, a price list and /or "Where is your Website" ??

I would like to start with a Web Page "only" with a price list....some nice pictures and contact information. Until I become a little more comfortable with managing my site. I need to get this up within 3 weeks.

After the first of the year....I need to have an e-commerce site, complete with shopping cart and the ability to take payments online.

So heres the question: Which is the correct package for me to purchase...Blue Voda, Soholaunch or osCommerce ??

I also need to transfer a Domain Name.

Please Help....Colleen

Re: New Member, new business, need help!!

Originally posted by CHurley
    Good Morning,

All of your information looks wonderful...and it looks just like what I need. But I need a little clarification....

This is what I need: I am a Business selling products, My customers are asking for photos, a price list and /or "Where is your Website" ??

I would like to start with a Web Page "only" with a price list....some nice pictures and contact information. Until I become a little more comfortable with managing my site. I need to get this up within 3 weeks.

After the first of the year....I need to have an e-commerce site, complete with shopping cart and the ability to take payments online.

So heres the question: Which is the correct package for me to purchase...Blue Voda, Soholaunch or osCommerce ??

Please Help....Colleen
    Hi,

there is a bit of confusion here.
    What you need to purchase, is a VodaHost account. BlueVoda, Soholaunch and OSCommerce are just tools, free with your account.
    If for the moment you only need a site, BlueVoda (which is freely downloadable here) can be used to create your first site very easily, with the pictures and the pricelist of your products. You can have it up and running in just a few hours or days, depending on your own progress with learning BlueVoda. For the basics, this will be enough.

After you have published this first, simple site, you will have the time to install Soholaunch or OSCommerce, play around with them and start building your e-shop with the tool that better suits your needs and personal requirements.

Please note that through Fantastico, in the control panel of your hosting account, two more shopping cart scripts are available, so you have a wide variety of selections.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by CHurley
      Good Morning,

Please Help....Colleen
      Hi Colleen.

Firstly, you don't have to purchase any of the three products that you mentioned. BlueVoda is a FREE website builder and is the fastest and easiest way to get your 'one page' site up and working. When you are happy with your page and are ready to publish it you then need to set up your hosting account with VodaHost. You can transfer your existing domain name over (free tranfer, I believe, instead of free domain name). Then you can publish your page and make any tweaks before you take it live. Next you decide which of the FREE e-commerce solutions will suit your needs the best. This depends on a few things but the number of products that you sell will probably impact on your decision. Others will be able to offer more insight into the difference and which will suit your particular requirements best.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oops, Naval!! Snap!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Amanda, as always said, two answers are better than one. Nice to see you!
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Good Morning,

Thank You for both of your answers. I have downloaded the Blue Voda program....watched several of the tutorials....purchased a hosting program...and am in the process of transferring my Domain name.

Time to get to work..Ay! I'm sure I'll be back with about 50 questions under the other threads.

Thank You for your speedy responce.
            Colleen - West Virginia

Comment

Working...
            X