Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language

I have to make website for Russian speaking customers, so they could see English or Russian text. After I typed Russian text on BV, website shows only question marks instead russian letters. Can I use BlueVoda Builder for website with Russian (Cyrillic) font (or another not English) Language (font)?

Re: Language

Yes, you can: have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...languages.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Language

Hello!
      I'm bilding webpage in hebrew and I'd like to discribe the activity of our company. I tryed to do this by copying text from word document to text window in BlueVoda. The problem is that all punctuation marks at the end of sentences are moved to the right side by BlueVoda but i want them on the left side.

אני רוצה לבנות אתר בעברית.

The dot in this hebrew sentence should be at the left side.

Do you have any ideas how to solve this problem?

Comment

Working...
      X