Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Much Is Published! Please Help!

Hi wonderful fabulous helpful people,

I've had one of you assisting me with my website for awhile now. However, I/we have run across a PROBLEM. I published the first page. When I did a search of my URL, not only did the first page come up but also...my former post to the FORUM asking for help!!!

Neither of us know how to get rid of this. My new friend told me it is because I put the URL name inside the forum post and the web picked it up.

My URL is colour.......therapy.......spa.......cm.....
    (i don't want to type it properly because I don't want THIS query to get published.)

MY QUESTION IS: HOW can I get the former post, which I did on 8/9 under GENERAL SUPPORT ISSUES, titled "I am confused", OFF the web, i.e. UNpublish it without unpublishing my other page. I am so embarrassed to have it there!!

Thanks for your reply in advance,
    Leeza

Re: Too Much Is Published! Please Help!

On search engines... not only if you post a URL anywhere will it come up in the search but, also if you or someone else types the name of your site it will come up in a search engine for instance Metal Insanity is the name of my site it is quite possible this link will come up in a search of Metal Insanity...

and, even if they remove the specific thread you are talking about it is quite possible it will still come up in a search but the link will be dead.

Comment

This instills a lot of confidence in baring our souls in these forums.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Not much you can do, eventually it will go away.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Oh this is sadddd. Well, thanks for your reply. I have another problem and if IT can't be fixed I'm in deep trouble. I'll post it separately.

Comment

Working...
          X