Page sizes for larger screens???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page sizes for larger screens???

After publishing my website, all comes out even on my screen. However, in our office we have a larger monitor, and the website does not stretch to cover the whole screen, but rather is the same size with a very unprofessional white strip down one side where nothing exists. How do I get my pages to automatically adjust and expand to fit any screen size width?

Re: Page sizes for larger screens???

That is not possible with the BV program. Solutions discussed in the past are to have a sentence on the web page that says "**Best viewed in 800X600 screen resolution "

If there is a white strip down one side and not the other- then make sure to center the page.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: Page sizes for larger screens???

Also using a background will fill the rest of the screen and will get you an acceptable result in all monitors
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X