I can't see my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't see my site?

Guys.... I can't see my site since a day ago, and before that it was on and off. Everyone is telling me they can see it but not me.

I did check my firewall, my Internet Options, cockies,delete temporary files, reinstall BV.....What else can I do?????

www.gabrielteran.com

Gabriel

Re: I can't see my site?

I just click on my site and it WORKS...... I don't understand what's going on here.....
    G

Comment

Ok Gabriel.. let work on this..

What exactly do you see when you're not able to access the website..??

Comment

Hey man....you're back!!!
        Good.

My site was not working but it is right now.

About the videos....I can't see them. I understand perfectly the tutorials and What you told me but......there's somthing wrong while linking the still pictures to the pages I did, like video_2, video_2 and so on.

Comment

you see.....when I created my Navigation Bar There's a General and Style bar.

In the general I did create the Bottons(home, bio,videos,bla,bla). That's fine so far and works. Also when I created the bottons, I have to type the links, like www.gabielteran.com/biography.html , That's fine too.

Here comes the problem. When create the pages video_1 , video_2 and so on.....I do not have a place where to type www.gabrielteran.com/videos/video_1.html

Ok....So I went to my videos page, where I have all the still pictures and try to link them TO THE PAGE video_1 that doesn't exist really.

Comment

When in my video page, I cdid click the first picture, and link it to www.gabrielteran.com/videos/video_1.html.

Link type: http
            Target : self

But I never cuodl type the URL in my video page video_1

Confusing????

G

Comment

Working...
            X