My Website Is Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Website Is Up.

I,ve just uiploaded my site,i,ve only done the main page no links yet,does it look ok? also where can i get a counter for my page from?

Thanks

I was a bit suprised after opening up your website, due to the material I suppose, hehe.

Anyway, very nice website, it looks good.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Nice site!

I love lingerie that can fit me!!! hehe...keep up the good work.

Free hit counter PHP scripts: http://www.web-bureau.com/modules/fr...ter-script.php

If you need help installing these codes into your web let any one of us here at the forum know.

Good luck!
      Ruth

http://www.okose.com
      Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

I prefer using the free counters at:

http://www.shinystats.com

There are many different layouts and colors.
        It also has a feature to show you how many people are currently online.

Check out my website if you want to see an example.
        ::Steven.H::

Comment

To be honest, I just sent any one of the links. I'm sure shinystat would be a better choice...afterall they're all free so ya lose nothing for trying them!
          Ruth

Comment

Good luck with your site! Being a man, I can't find anything bad to say about your site! Looks very nice, really! Nothing on the Nav buttons yet, so I'll have to check back! Shop for my wife perhaps! Take care!
            Farmboyzim
            www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com
            Sincerely,
            Farmboyzim
            www.farmboyzimsflightsims.com

Comment

Thanks Everyone ,i appreciate you taking the time to look at my site,i,m going to start on the link pages soon,i,m realy enjoying making the site lol.
              I tried to put a counter on from free stats,i copied the html code and inserted it into my page but when i previewed it it just came up as text,do i need to put anything with it? as i just put it at the bottom of my page but just got the text code and no counter.
              I,ve been reading the forums over the last few days,and everyones realy helpfull and friendly.
              I,ve had a look at other posters sites and everyones site is fantastic,realy professional looking.

Thanks Everyone

Regards Nickki

Comment

I agee with farmboy 100%, site quick to load, easy to follow.....look forward to the links

Very Good Luck to your web business!
                www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Nice!!

Nice website. Me being a man who admires some "thickness" in a woman I really like the concept of your website! there need to be more like it!

Good Job, And keep it up!
                  Bluevoda Website
                  www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

remember to use pix resizer to optimize your pics and create your thumbnails (if any)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I downloaded pix resizer and tried to do it lol,but i dont think i,ve done it right as my pics dont look any different.

Comment

etower464i, how did you create the login screen on the bluevodaxtra website without bugs? Where did you get the code from?

help!
                          Ruth

Comment

hmmmmm....excelllent!

Comment

Hey Rdarko

Actually it took me almost 2 days to get that code right..lol I can't tell you the problems I had getting those input boxes to redirect to the actual PHP script.

The absolute truth is that if I want logins of any type that I want to use in regular HTML I first go to the PHP site (or site that has the login you want) with internet explorer. Then "save" the webpage as HTML with images somewhere you can remember. then open up that HTML with a web editor. I used Bluevoda 7.0's new feature for this. Just open up the HTML you saved, you will notice it has the Login Boxes in the html. I just cut that entire block with the input boxes and text since it has the links to the actual PHP embedded in that HTML, and keep working with it, changing the box sizes, puting the code on a page by itself and checking to see if it works. I don't know if you get this error, but it kept trying to load the PHP from my computer, so the login kept failing. what I figured out was I had the link right but since it was reading from my computer it wasn't working, soon as I uploaded to the net the link worked.

Also, after you get the html to work, you just create your webpage in Bluevoda and put an HTML block where you want your login to be, - Cut and Paste the actual HTML for the login into that HTML block and keep moving the block and previewing it until its finally in the right spot. - Hope this helps! it was a pain for me as well!
                              Bluevoda Website
                              www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Working...
                              X