Where did all my files go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all my files go?

I just downloaded all the Blue Voda files/templates - and extracted them. But when I try to open them or utilize them in my "page", they are no where to be found and they get opened in my "adobe PhotoShop" only?? When I try to do "page properties" to select a page that was already downloaded, the "default dropdown" is on "bluevoda", and I have to change it because there is nothing under Images or Templates?? Then I did this, chose the page I wanted, and it showed up double throughout my page, like 3 times?? I fixed the page width in page properties and it measures the right amount, but can't work on the page with the double and triple showing up? It won't just "cut" that part off??

Second Question -- once I do this, I saved it as INDEX and how do I even go further with this when I can't get my first part of my page lined/aligned right??

Thanks
    Katiec

Re: Where did all my files go?

Originally posted by katieC
    I just downloaded all the Blue Voda files/templates - and extracted them. But when I try to open them or utilize them in my "page", they are no where to be found and they get opened in my "adobe PhotoShop" only?? When I try to do "page properties" to select a page that was already downloaded, the "default dropdown" is on "bluevoda", and I have to change it because there is nothing under Images or Templates?? Then I did this, chose the page I wanted, and it showed up double throughout my page, like 3 times?? I fixed the page width in page properties and it measures the right amount, but can't work on the page with the double and triple showing up? It won't just "cut" that part off??

Second Question -- once I do this, I saved it as INDEX and how do I even go further with this when I can't get my first part of my page lined/aligned right??

Thanks
    Katiec
    Katie, I have answered this in your other thread. They are .gif files. If you double click them they will open, by default, to a graphics handling package. To use them you have to follow the instructions I have given in your other thread on the same subject.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Where did all my files go?

so there lol
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X