X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching from one site to voda

Hello All,

I am seriously thinking about coming here for alot of reasons. I have been with the same site for 2 years and they do not provide assistance in website design and building :(

I have some questions:

1. If I have issues with building my new site, would you assist and load pages if needed?

2. Is there a # that I can call for support?
    3. Can my monthly charge be billed to my credit card? If so, what is the process?

Thanks,
    Rob
    www.robsorchids.com
    (site taken down for now by me)

Re: switching from one site to voda

Hey!

1. If you have problems building your website, you can post it right here and who ever is on can help you - most of the time someone's on every hour depending on time zones.

2. All you have to do is go to the VodaHost website and transfer your domain name - they will do it for free.

3. Yes, you can be paid monthly, but there is a 30$ setup fee but VodaHost is offering 30$ OFF until the 14th, so act now so you don't have to pay a setup fee and only 9.95$ monthly after that. They accept PayPal.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by rhw7879
      Hello All,

I am seriously thinking about coming here for alot of reasons. I have been with the same site for 2 years and they do not provide assistance in website design and building :(

I have some questions:

1. If I have issues with building my new site, would you assist and load pages if needed?

2. Is there a # that I can call for support?
      3. Can my monthly charge be billed to my credit card? If so, what is the process?

Thanks,
      Rob
      www.robsorchids.com
      (site taken down for now by me)
      In addition to the friendly and helpful forum, and in answer to your second question, VodaHost operate a 24/7/365 support centre. You simply submit a support ticket, which is very easy to do. The service really is excellent and you won't have a problem publishing your pages, that cannot be overcome quite simply.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi. I built a site from scratch here with no prior
        experience and now have full control over my
        site and am working on another. I go to school
        here everyday ! reading forum posts and helping
        where I can. You may just enjoy this as much
        as the rest of us here!
        Brad Arnold.......
        www.baldwincomusic.com
        www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
        !Free Search Engine Submission!
        Talking Avatar for your web site!
        Free sound editor
        Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

There you have it .. listen to the pro's haha!
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Gooday Rob

I agree with Brad.

The guys (male and female, "guys" is not gender specific, he he) here in Vodaland give their time for FREE!!!.

I am only a newbie to Web Design and hosting, but anytime I have asked a question I get an honest and helpful reply.

Once I get my first site up and running I am going to move onto another one with Blue Voda. I have searched high and low for a good wysiwyg builder and host provider and Vodahost has met my needs.

Anyway good luck from Phil.C in Oz
            Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Hey Phil!

How's your site coming along? are those banners gonna do any good?
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hey Jeremy

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and have about 10 pages pretty well completed. All with the banner you created.

I should really publish the pages I have already completed for you guys to have a look at but every time I get onto the forum I start thinking too much and add or erase parts of my pages.

I'm just adding some photos at the moment but I'll publish soon!!!!! I think!!!!!! unless I read something in the forum that gets me thinking again!!!! he he

Hey I've added a link to your site with the text: Header Banner by: bwservices.ca

Hope thats okay with you

Phil.C
                Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Thanks Everyone for your comments..

Right now I have 500 mb of space. What is the comparison of what voda has per website?

Rob

Comment

VodaHost gives you 24 Gb, that's 48 times the space you have now. You also get unlimited databases, email accounts, domains (sites) etc, plus BlueVoda and Soholaunch, two excellent site builders.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Everyone for your comments..

Right now I have 500 mb of space. What is the comparison of what voda has per website?

Rob

As you can see - no comparison! LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello All,

Seems like everyone is real happy with all of this. I am almost there and making my choice to come to Voda!!

Has anyone used coffeecup software? And is it compatible with this, meaning can use that software and develope something and then post it to my website?

Thanks again for all your nice responses.

Rob

Comment

Hello All,

Seems like everyone is real happy with all of this. I am almost there and making my choice to come to Voda!!

Has anyone used coffeecup software? And is it compatible with this, meaning can use that software and develope something and then post it to my website?

Thanks again for all your nice responses.

Rob
                          yes, you can, i had used it for my first site. But, beleive me if you want, BlueVoda has nothing to do with Coffee Cup Visual Site designer.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635
                            Hey Jeremy

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and have about 10 pages pretty well completed. All with the banner you created.

I should really publish the pages I have already completed for you guys to have a look at but every time I get onto the forum I start thinking too much and add or erase parts of my pages.

I'm just adding some photos at the moment but I'll publish soon!!!!! I think!!!!!! unless I read something in the forum that gets me thinking again!!!! he he

Hey I've added a link to your site with the text: Header Banner by: bwservices.ca

Hope thats okay with you

Phil.C
                            Glad to hear! Take your time, I end up changing things on my site all the time... hope to see your site soon
                            Best regards,
                            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Jeremy,

Where do I find the coupon for waiving the set up fee? I am ready.

Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X