Cannot Find Website On Search Engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Find Website On Search Engines

Hey gang, I have published my website, and evrything went well. Thanks for your help. Now I have submitted it to the 200 search engines with VodaHits. It has been about two and a half weeks now, and still no listing. I don't know what else to do. Could someone help? Thanks! My website is: www.amazinggracefellowship.info

Re: Cannot Find Website On Search Engines

Originally posted by mrlloyd
    Hey gang, I have published my website, and evrything went well. Thanks for your help. Now I have submitted it to the 200 search engines with VodaHits. It has been about two and a half weeks now, and still no listing. I don't know what else to do. Could someone help? Thanks! My website is: www.amazinggracefellowship.info
    Your site has been indexed by Google - click here.

It will take some considerable time, however, before you appear in the searches. You can read more about how it works in the Search Engine forum of this site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Don't forget to install the RoR site map generator.
      go to 'Customer support', popular files , look for ror site map gen.

my site started showing up very soon after installing that file.

Good luck!
      Brad Arnold.......
      www.baldwincomusic.com
      www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
      !Free Search Engine Submission!
      Talking Avatar for your web site!
      Free sound editor
      Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Thank you for checking on this for me, girlonthehill. I didn't realize google had posted my site. My keywords still do not show up, however. I'm wondering if it is because of the Javascript on my page. The readiness check says there is a problem with that. I read on the forum that the links inside buttons cannott be read by search engines, so I made a footer with all of my links. There must still be sometihng wrong, however. What do you think?

Comment

Lovethatbluegrassmusic, Thanks for the tip - I downloaded the ror. What do I do with it now?

Comment

Mr Lloyd,
            I'm not sure I follow what you mean when you say your keywords don't show up - because I see what you've listed:
            <quote><META name="KEYWORDS" content="baptist,church,churches,prescott valley,prescott,amazing grace fellowship,amazing grace,independent,christian,bible-believing,coyote springs elementary school,youth,iglesia biblica gracia admirable,fellowship,independent baptist,coyote springs,bible,bible-believing,bible studies,youth programs,patch the pirate,proteens,pastor,hispanic,hispanic ministries,Jesus Christ,Christ,salvation,arizona,discipleship</quote>
            You have a problem with these - in that the ONLY keywords that should be listed for each page's meta tags are keywords USED on that page. And if they aren't used on the page, you will not be found for them.

Also, there are thousands (miliions) of websites out there competing for the same keywords, so for you to be found for them, you need to optimize the pages for them - that means using specific keywords on individual pages, using those keywords in links back to your pages from other websites and within your own website, etc etc.

One of the most important things you need to do - it make your title your top keywords for each page. Right now you have the title to your home page "index" - that won't help the se's or visitors to know where they have landed. I suggest a good title for that page would be: Prescott Valley Baptist Church - Amazing Grace

That gives your name and what you are in the title. Then make appropriate titles for each other page.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks, bethers. I understand now - I will fix my titles and rework my meta-tags.

Comment

You're welcome, glad I could help and be sure to let us know if you have more questions!
                Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello again everyone! I have changed my titles on all of my pages and reworked all of my meta-tags. I have made a footer with text hyperlinks to slove my javascript problem, but I am still not being listed on search engines. Can anyone please check out my sight and help me? Thank you so much ! My site is: www.amazinggracefellowship.info

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear from someone - please help!!!

Comment

Mr Lloyd - as we said - you have already been indexed so what do you mean, you aren't being listed? If you mean by specific search terms you need to reread my above post - it takes a long time to get up for those - especially if you're using very popular phrases - and work - like doing press releases and links, etc etc.
                      Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

I get it now - sorry for being a pain. I guess I will have to wait and do more to promote the site. Thanks again for your help, Bethers.

Comment

Working...
                        X