Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting parked domains

Hi all,
    I am creating a variety of targeted e-commerce sites. I have already acquired a number of domain names for that purpose. (more than 10) While I am developing the first couple sites, many of the other domains will remain idle. Has any body gained experience with renting these parked domains?

1. Is it really profitable, or is it a wasted effort?
    2. Does it work better if I develop keywords, or just let it run on automatic pilot?
    3. Any suggestions? Any websites with tutorials, FAQ's, guides?

Thank you all for your kind interest and assistance!!!

Re: Renting parked domains

What is your site/ URL?
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Renting parked domains

Originally posted by Ale guy
      Hi all,
      I am creating a variety of targeted e-commerce sites. I have already acquired a number of domain names for that purpose. (more than 10) While I am developing the first couple sites, many of the other domains will remain idle. Has any body gained experience with renting these parked domains?

1. Is it really profitable, or is it a wasted effort?
      2. Does it work better if I develop keywords, or just let it run on automatic pilot?
      3. Any suggestions? Any websites with tutorials, FAQ's, guides?

Thank you all for your kind interest and assistance!!!
      There is no such thing as "Renting a Domain": you either actively Publish it, Park it, Re-direct it, or Sell it.
      You should also be keenly aware of all ICANN's stipulations with regard to "Domain Speculation" to stay above board....

1. It is not a wasted effort, if you have purchased domains with some continuity and purpose. Duality is particularly desirable, and few understand how it can become important down the road as more domains leave the market. For instance, I have multiple websites, but scores of domains, each representing real tight "key word" searchability, but also which are similarly named/categorized/grouped so as to serve as eventual websites, all complimentary or as a specialty to the Market Segment I am developing (indicates a real Business Plan).

2. For undeveloped domains, it is effective to "point" them to already established websites if the name itself can mimic a Key Word Search, especially if directed to a specific page of even a section of page Content that would deliver a more cognizant "relevancy" for the SE's to "ghost" as a productive resource/link to present to clients who querry a Search Engine. This "pre-emptive" development of Key Word/Domain Name is signifcantly helpful if you actually develop true relevant Content under it by publishing a website, anchoring the original Index categorization of the domain., and thus, pre-ranks the website itself if properly constructed under Relevancy Protocols.

3. The SE's don't promote this kind of information, for they prefer you take their instructions as Gospel. Neither will you find any tutorials, as the minutia of crucial detail are purposely modified regularly. The best source of real, usable, specific information and measurable metrics will be found here at VodaTalk.....a Community of those commited to online success!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X