Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Hits - Why?

Hey!

Just wondering if someone might know .. I checked my stats today to see how many people go on the site www.bwservices.ca and yesterday was the day that we've gotten the most. We had double of what we get in 1 month.

Anyone know what the explaination is for this? Google, what? We do not know where all these visits came from out of no where.... hehe...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: Double Hits - Why?

Like...D'ho!
    Maybe from "referrals" from VodaTalk?
    (It IS under your signature in the Forum, and there are literally thousands of visitors each day - not all "register" or post, you know....)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

moving to general issues forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I know!!! lol it could've beeen that but why that day is so much you know? lol
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

did you post any more than usual yesterday?
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Not that I know of, lol usually I post atleast 20 a day
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
              Not that I know of, lol usually I post atleast 20 a day
              It's not about how many times YOU post, it's according to the traffic in the Forum, and the likelihood of others using the link itself.

Do you ever look to see how many people are in the Forum at any given time (not just "Members)?
              And, each period more of the bots and slurp spiders make their rounds, each "testing" the link validity.....

** For more insight, simply look at further stats: page visits vs. for instance the number of OS identified...this will indicate actual people in proportion to the number of "click-thru's" and give you some idea the percentage of automated visits...

(You're supposed to know this, Jeremy!)

Comment

Hey!

Accually, yes I do, hehe! But what I want to know is what made that day so special that had so many people, lol
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

i was in here of course

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

LOL!! ... ah well must of just been one of those days you know? But for some reason now I am looking at the stats and they keep growing, either the VodaHost search engine opt. is working now for my site or its just a matter of people click on the link or visiting etc.
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
                      But what I want to know is what made that day so special that had so many people, lol
                      ******? (People start shopping at or near ******)

Back to School time? (works for both adults breathing now that the rug-rats are gone most of the day, as well as for students getting things ready for the term)

Whatever the reason, it just goes to show you that predicting online traffic is a pipedream, and those that run their model on the skinny will always be disappointed, huh?

Comment

i used to get that then scracth my head why this day etc but i got the same answers on here as you just thank your lucky stars jezza
                        it might also be the se have found you more etc i must say i have noticed you round these parts more myself lately so probably that id say matey

Comment

Working...
                        X