X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Vodahost save me???

O.k. a Newbie in a big mess.
    O.k. What i need! I have Domain Names & hosting and both of those companies provide "website builders" type of systems... but they can't help me...
    I want to install an Arcade Game Script on to the website that i would build using bluevoda, the person who sells the script needs access to the cpanel so that he can install it. Does the Bluevoda/vodahost website builder do this???
    Also, let's say i want a forum on my website, can i download the free phpbb and then install that on to my bluevoda website--or does the bluevoda come with a nice forum set up..
    I am a Newbie and i really don't know anything. lol. Is this bluevoda Newbie Freindly I.e. can i type in content into a template i picked out and then publish it?? something along those lines. It does appear to be very newbie freindly--does it assume that the user knows nothing and takes them step by step?? that is what i need.
    Basically, i have a few Doamin names and i want to turn them into websites, some forums and some arcade games ect.. and perhaps video's ect... can i do these things with Bluevoda. Thank you.....

Re: Can Vodahost save me???

Hey!

I am guessing the reason to log on your cPanel is to manage your MySQL Database for you arcade script - yes it is possible, just give him the password and username, make sure you know who you're dealing with.

Yes, BlueVoda can make your dream's turn into reality! Mostly, anything you want to make you can do with BlueVoda, if not, make or find a script and install it!

.. if you find a template somewhere, yes, you can use it not a problem.

Hope you make the right choice and move on here to VodaHost!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

This is a very newbie freindly site and if you shout out we'll come a running to help in anyway we can and if we can't we''ll chat with you until someone does. WELCOME 'newbie' and I hope you have a truly great experience.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

WOW! that was fast!!! thank you so much, this really seems like the place i want to be. Actually i have the Games script in an e-mail he sent me so i could install them myself and save $10.00. I set it up for him to do it for convenience sake. But, i may try on my own first if it seems easy to do?, and it looks like a have freindly help here. I was looking at the websites some people made here and they had nice forums and sites and i'm sold. I'm not advanced at all so i could just use Bluevoda's forums.
        so i guess i can set up a shopping cart with paypal and moving graphics once i pay someone to make the graphics for me??

So if i want to start using bluevoda on a domain name i got at godaddy i can just set the nameservers over to here and then pay whatever it is to join??? How would that work???

Comment

Hey!

Go to www.vodahost.com and change when you go to purchase or the buy now button at the bottom, choose option B which means you will transfer hosting companies so you can still have the same domain name.
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
          X