Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• characters

Hi there.
    I have a problem with foreign letters-characters in BlueVoda.
    At firs i wrote taxt in MS Word using specific polish letters.Then i copied it into my page that I`m making in Bluevoda,and everything was ok.But when i look at my page in Previev mode those specific letters(not all types) are gone.So i decided to use "Insert Symbols"mode in BV.But the same problem appears.Is it a bug or maby i`m doing something wrong?

Could please let me know which "insert symbols" characters you are having problems with.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

polish letters like: ś,ź,ł,ń,ś,ę,ż,ą
      Last edited by YanTraken; 08-16-2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Did you specify the correct character set in Page Properties?
        You will have to lookup the correct characterset, so your browser will understand what language it must select to display the text.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

All I can use in character set are:none,ISO-8859-1 and UTF8.I checked them but without any effect.

Comment

I'm no expert in Polish but some sites indicate that for that language you must specify windows-1251 as encoding type.
            However the insert symbol characters should always be displayed correctly, because they use hex encoding.
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Well I copied text from BV into polish www page maker and everything is ok now.Thanks for Help :)
              You`re the BEST!

Comment

Working...
              X