Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3d photoshow gallery templates page up !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d photoshow gallery templates page up !

my website is www.chris-watts.com if you go to the services button you will see a brief flash presentation and then beside it is a new button called 3d gallery button, if you click I would like to know how long it takes to download on to your browser to view the 3d videos and what experience you are having with it, it is really for those with broadband preferrable high speed broadband.

you can only access this page through the services page.

www.chris-watts.com/services.html

I appreciate your time in doing this

regards

chris watts.

Very nice.

It took my computer 3.234 seconds to load.

Not bad.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by cmwatts67
      my website is www.chris-watts.com if you go to the services button you will see a brief flash presentation and then beside it is a new button called 3d gallery button, if you click I would like to know how long it takes to download on to your browser to view the 3d videos and what experience you are having with it, it is really for those with broadband preferrable high speed broadband.

you can only access this page through the services page.

www.chris-watts.com/services.html

I appreciate your time in doing this

regards

chris watts.
      Over a minute on 576kb to load the 1st line of QT

Also Chris how did you convert the 3d file to avi? can convert to flash?

Thank for letting me know about this product it great, sry to ask so many question your the only one I know with it!
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog
        Over a minute on 576kb to load the 1st line of QT

Also Chris how did you convert the 3d file to avi? can convert to flash?

Thank for letting me know about this product it great, sry to ask so many question your the only one I know with it!
        the software has this feature built in the commercial version I possess allows me to sell the service this costs $299.00 roughly £150.00

http://www.3d-album.com/ please click this link if you want it for home business or personal use their are some nice alternatives please also look at the potential with this site http://3dtime.com/

I think you will agree that it is pretty amazing stuff, im glad that it seems acceptable for viewing.

in addition these can be made into exe files, email files, avi,mpeg,wmv and the list goes on.

regards

Chris Watts.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
          Very nice.

It took my computer 3.234 seconds to load.

Not bad.
          Thank you for your comments, I particuarly value your opinion.

Regards

Chris Watts.

Comment

Working...
          X