My password is bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My password is bad

Hi I just started today and well I can't start my website becuase every time I try to go to web publisher it says "Internet exception error 12014, details:, the request to connect and log on to the ftp server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect." If you can direct me to where I can reset my password that would be get or tell me how to fix this problem. thanks

Make sure your account name and password are just like they were stated within the email Vodahost sent to you. I believe they are case sensitive.

If you still are having no luck, open a support ticket.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarttzy
      Hi I just started today and well I can't start my website becuase every time I try to go to web publisher it says "Internet exception error 12014, details:, the request to connect and log on to the ftp server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect." If you can direct me to where I can reset my password that would be get or tell me how to fix this problem. thanks
      The pass word here is not the same as when you sign up for an account with VH which you have to pay for the following link will explain all

VodaHost offers the best cpanel hosting on super fast servers with unlimited Bandwidth. #1 rated web hosting for all your cpanel hosting needs.

As Steve said if you have account then open a support ticket

www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

I guess my order hasn't been processed yet and wont be for a little bit longer, I hinda was excited to get started it is said there should be an email come later with more info

Originally posted by Maddog
        The pass word here is not the same as when you sign up for an account with VH which you have to pay for the following link will explain all

http://www.vodahost.com/

As Steve said if you have account then open a support ticket

http://www.support.vodahost.com/?_a=tickets&_m=submit

Comment

Working...
        X