Page Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Size

Hello friends. I'm trying to create all of my web pages so that when seen in a browser, it all fits without the need of a bottom scroll bar. For example, when you open yahoo.com it all fits so snug without the need of a bottom scroll bar. I've notice that you can set page width and page height under the page properties menu. What's a normal setting for this to happen?

Thanks
    Timothy Tate
    The number"1"musicman
    www.timothytate.com

"Music to me is like breathing. I don't get tired of breathing, I don't get tired of music" - Ray Charles

this may help

The horizontal scroll bar is annoying. For my pages I made them 1000 wide no horizontal scroll bar shows up. I am no expert. pet121

Comment

Originally posted by ttate8
      Hello friends. I'm trying to create all of my web pages so that when seen in a browser, it all fits without the need of a bottom scroll bar. For example, when you open yahoo.com it all fits so snug without the need of a bottom scroll bar. I've notice that you can set page width and page height under the page properties menu. What's a normal setting for this to happen?

Thanks
      To make absolutely certain that no one ever has to scroll horizontally, you would need to make your pages 600x800. However, 800x600 is probably the most common resolution setting, so building within that parameter should leave you in pretty good shape. Don't worry about it looking too small for people with higher resolutions - we're used to that and we like it that way.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
      X