Problems with version 7.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with version 7.0

My IP was recently moved to one of the new servers and I was sure that I followed all the instructions properly but am now having the following problems in Blue Voda:

1) when I make changes to one of my pages and try to save it so that it can be published I get the following error message:"Blue Voda error failed to copy file" then it lists the file path for the new image I added to the page, then continues with: "systen cannot find the file specified". I have tried both the "save" and "save as" features, even trying to change the name of the page, but the same error occurs each time.

2) when I attempt to publish a page, I get an "internet exception error 12014" I have read some of the other posts from people with this same error, but none of the solutions seem to be what I need. I am sure that I am using the correct pword and uname and I do have a current BV web hosting account.....

This is the first time I have tried to save changes or publish with the new version and since my IP was moved so I am wondering if I did something wrong when I updated everything. Could someone please help.....???

Do you have version 7.0.1?
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

click on the link below to upgrade to 7.0.1

Get the latest news and updates about VodaHost and BlueVoda here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This seems to have solved the problem. Thanks!!

Comment

Fantastic!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X