Newbie with some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with some questions

I can't even tell you how happy I am to have found you guys! I was looking last night for a simple way to create sites and came across BlueVoda, it looked ***** so I downloaded it. I had no idea the people behind this product!

Your demo's and tools are great, your tutorials are fantastic, and you guys all come across as some of the nicest people!

With that said, I would like to switch from my current host to you guys but I had a few questions first.

1.Do you guys do the transfer from my old host?
    2.Are you still running any promo's right now?
    3.Can BlueVoda be used to create all sites within VodaHost or just the main site?
    4. I have approx. 125 domains, (1/2 developed) that I would like to transition slowly. You guys are unlimited domains right?

I think that is it for now, looking forward to your replies!

Darren S.

Re: Newbie with some questions
    • Do you mean transfer your sites or your domains? Vodahost offers a free tranfewr to all new accounts.
    • Not sure on the pro mo. I am only a forum member.
    • BV will create as many sites as you wish. But must have a VH account to publish to the web. It won’t work with other hosts.
    • Yes unlimited domains.
    Good luck.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes, for free.

No, only a free domain when you register a new hosting account.

3.Can BlueVoda be used to create all sites within VodaHost or just the main site?
      Yes, everything. If you are seeking something more professional, I suggest Dreamweaver.

4. I have approx. 125 domains, (1/2 developed) that I would like to transition slowly. You guys are unlimited domains right?
      Yes, unlimited.

Any other questions Darren? Hope you make the right choice and join us here at VodaHost! Let us know...
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by ds0709
        I can't even tell you how happy I am to have found you guys! I was looking last night for a simple way to create sites and came across BlueVoda, it looked ***** so I downloaded it. I had no idea the people behind this product!

Your demo's and tools are great, your tutorials are fantastic, and you guys all come across as some of the nicest people!

With that said, I would like to switch from my current host to you guys but I had a few questions first.

I think that is it for now, looking forward to your replies!

Darren S.
        1) Yes, we will hanndel all the transfer details.
        2) No
        3) You can create Unlimites sites with BlueVoda
        4) Yes

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X