Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer.. Not yet 60 days..Can i Start???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer.. Not yet 60 days..Can i Start???

1. O.k. I have a few Domains at 1and1.. I want to leave them and come here. The domains are only like a week or two weeks old. Can i set the Nameservers over to here and then start working on the websites until the 60 days are up and i can make a complete transfer?? Or do i have to wait to build the websites?

2. For the Domains i'm not working on--do you have Domain Parking available??

3. The Bluevoda website builder-- for regular websites & forums ect... If i need Shopping carts & Paypal ect.. then i need to buy the Soholuanch?? correct?? I have my Ebay Domain i want to use for that purpose so i just wanted to make sure.

4. Just remembered..i was looking at the Templates that you had for sale somewhere on here and it was saying that they required dreamweaver ect... I'm not exactly sure what that means. I. E....Can i buy one of those ready made templates and use them along with Bluevoda? Or do i need to have Dreamweaver ect..???

Re: Transfer.. Not yet 60 days..Can i Start???

Originally posted by IBNRASHID
    1. O.k. I have a few Domains at 1and1.. I want to leave them and come here. The domains are only like a week or two weeks old. Can i set the Nameservers over to here and then start working on the websites until the 60 days are up and i can make a complete transfer?? Or do i have to wait to build the websites?

1. If you have set up your hosting account then you certainly can point your nameservers over to the VodaHost servers and start! Remember - it can take up to 72 hours for DNS changes to propogate.

2. For the Domains i'm not working on--do you have Domain Parking available??

2. You can access domain parking facilities through your Control Panel.

3. The Bluevoda website builder-- for regular websites & forums ect... If i need Shopping carts & Paypal ect.. then i need to buy the Soholuanch?? correct?? I have my Ebay Domain i want to use for that purpose so i just wanted to make sure.

3. BlueVoda works really well with lots of shopping carts, including PayPal. There are a number of options available to you (including osCommerce and ZenCart), FREE of charge, again through your Control Panel. Soholaunch is FREE, too, by the way.

4. Just remembered..i was looking at the Templates that you had for sale somewhere on here and it was saying that they required dreamweaver ect... I'm not exactly sure what that means. I. E....Can i buy one of those ready made templates and use them along with Bluevoda? Or do i need to have Dreamweaver ect..???

4. If you buy a ready made template then you will need to edit it and customise it. That's what you will need Dreamweaver for. However, with the functionality that BlueVoda has you may find just as easy, if not easier, to build your own pages.
    Hello, please see my answers, in blue, above.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X