Bookmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks

From reading other posts I think Bookmarks are the way to do what I am trying.

What I have is one page that offers a brief introduction to a series of items. A menu bar at the top which has the item names. What I want to do is put a brief description of each item and have the menu buttons link to those descriptions. I had figured to use another page for all the descriptions and have the menues point to a section of that page. Is this possible? I have read about bookmarking to a section of the same page, but can I bookmark to a section of a different page?

Yes, you can bookmark to a section on another page.
    just enter the full URL to the page including the bookmark like this:

http://www.pinkvoda.com/page2.html#section1
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Booger
      From reading other posts I think Bookmarks are the way to do what I am trying.

What I have is one page that offers a brief introduction to a series of items. A menu bar at the top which has the item names. What I want to do is put a brief description of each item and have the menu buttons link to those descriptions. I had figured to use another page for all the descriptions and have the menues point to a section of that page. Is this possible? I have read about bookmarking to a section of the same page, but can I bookmark to a section of a different page?
      Pablo beat me to the answer
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

OK, thanks...let me see if I understand... in the URL the "#" is to signify a bookmark and the "section1" is the name I give to the bookmark?

Comment

Correct!
          Forum Moderator
          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Thanks for the help. I think I have it set up right, Of course I can't really tell until I publish but it seems to be corrct. I was a little surprised that the Bookmark was a box that I could drag to fit over a section. I had thought it would just be a pinpoint type that would flag a small point on the page. Either way I think it will work.

Comment

Working...
            X