2 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions

1. I want to drop soholuanch from the server or in essence start fresh with a blank site and use Blue Voda. Tell me what I need to do. Can I just highlight it and hit delete?

2. I downloaded File Maker Pro. and put it under public.html with its own folder and transferred the files into it. When I went to install it. in my case ,
    www.epgusa.com/fmp/install.php I got an error , page not found.
    My new database in MySQL is Photo Uploader and I created the user name: edwina and a password too. Can someone check this out. Also, your instructions say to chgmod from 777 to 755, but when I looked under properties, the permission was already set at 755. So I didn't change it.
    My account username: epguacom
    access to c-panel should be on file.
    Thanks
    Edwina

Re: 2 Questions

to get rid of soho go to cp then fantastico then click on soho then top right corner it says too delete it or not
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks. What about the answer to question 2. Any thoughts?

Dween Bean

Comment

1) Photo Uploader is two words with capitals this might be a problem. Try naming it fmp
        2) You decided to ignore the chmod instructions, just because the top file is already 755, can't help you on this one.
        3) Delete all and start over.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
          1) Photo Uploader is two words with capitals this might be a problem. Try naming it fmp
          2) You decided to ignore the chmod instructions, just because the top file is already 755, can't help you on this one.
          3) Delete all and start over.
          O.K. I renamed it . Can you give me the link to the installation instructions, can't seem to locate them.
          Thanks,
          Edwina

Comment

Originally posted by Dween Bean
            O.K. I renamed it . Can you give me the link to the installation instructions, can't seem to locate them.
            Thanks,
            Edwina
            I found the instruction page, www.vodahost.com/fmpdocs/. I went into MySQL and created a new data base name and called it fmp as per your suggestion. Created the same user name and password etc. in Cpanel.
            The chgmod thing has me stumped. I checked each file on the server within fmp and all of them when I looked at properties said: 755 permission.
            You are going to have to walk me through what exactly needs changing and how to go about it. I am using the vodahost #8 version. If that make a difference to you. Right nowwhen I try to install it: www.epgusa.com/fmp/install.php I get the "can't find page 404 error message"
            YOur turn. . . .
            Dween

Comment

Working...
            X