Are there any other tutorials ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any other tutorials ....

on using "Keyword Digger" and doing the Meta Tags other than "Setting up your pages in Blue Voda"?? I'm trying to get my pages Meta Tags done and need some more guidance on this ....

I was also wondering, if once I set up my meta tags for the pages, do I automatically get put on the search engines so that when I go to Google or Yahoo and type in some of the keywords as if I'm a customer looking for information on things that are on my pages - I'll see my website pop up???

I'd like to know the answers to both of these questions if anyone can help me on this --

Thanks,
    KatieC

Re: Are there any other tutorials ....

It isn't automatic, however, you can submit a support ticket and VH will do it for you for free only once.

As to getting put on search engines, it isn't immediate and there is a huge difference from www.yourdomain.com appearing on top and your page coming up in a general search. For example there might be several million finds for a given word vs two or three with similar site names.

Metatags are probably more important than the description and the Author, so put in some key words that best describe your site.read some of the posts by Bethers on search engines.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Are there any other tutorials ....

As Bill said, it's not automatic and can unfortunatly take anything between a few months and a few years to get indexed by Google properly. I am at the moment offering free top 10 optimisation reports. I'm doing this for free just to get a bit of free pr if you will as i'm only just starting out. The reports consist of over 20 pages telling you what your competitors in the top ten rankings are using i.e. meta descriptions, keywords etc. It will also give you advice on how you can make your site become more optimised so as to get better rankings in the search engines. If you would like me to do this for you please contact me at global.mook@btinternet.com including details of what keyword you want to optimise your site for and the site url and i'll sort this out for you.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X