Print a manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print a manual?

Is there a way I can print out a manual for building my Voda web site?
    www.dabsoflight.com

For fine pixel art and photos
    pixelpainter@verizon.net

Re: Print a manual?

Hey,

Do you mean step by step type thing or just something that tells you what everything does?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Easier to view the tutorials.
      http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Exactly,

Reading .. pfft talk about borring! hehe .. tutorials are visual wich helps even better!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          Hey,

Do you mean step by step type thing or just something that tells you what everything does?
          Because my short term memory is troublesome for me I prefer to have something to easily refer back to. The whole manual if I can print it as a document works well for me as I can have it always handy to double check myself without having to change pages on my monitor as I go.
          www.dabsoflight.com

For fine pixel art and photos
          pixelpainter@verizon.net

Comment

Blue Voda is updated often, thus printable Manuals become obsolete and require gargantuan tasking to re-write. As mentioned above, it's easier to simply update the Video Tutorials.

* Utilize the "Pause" button on the Tutorials to take a moment to jot down what points and processes you feel are particularly important to you to have a more "personalized" BV Tips Manual.

> Part of the real dynamism of Blue Voda is having the learning curve shortened via the extensive use of Video Tutorials....it helps to create a much more conceptual understanding in the 'overall' perspective, and remains consistent throught your web building experience!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X