help! help! help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help! help! help!

can you send me an example of codes of a website using php and database? the website contains of frame with links in the left side and the title of the website is in the top part of the frame. the website also contains forum, sign up for new member, log in for old member and log out. please help me! i really need it for my project. i need it as soon as possible. thank you so much!!

Re: help! help! help!

You are almost for sure refering to a website based on one of the many commercial scripts. There is no way we can provide the code for such a site, it is by far too complicated and a comercial secret of the builder. Try an internet search for website scripts of the kind that you need.

Or, if you are a VodaHost customer, try PHP Nuke. You will find it in Fanrastico, in your Control Panel.

If you are not a VH customer, you can also purchase it, if you like it, for only $12 at http://www.phpnuke.org/
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: help! help! help!

You can many services who provide a free hosting with phpNuke
      For example: www.addyour.net

Comment

Working...
      X