Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would I renew my domain name and space with Bluevoda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I renew my domain name and space with Bluevoda?

Hello,

It isn't time for me to renew my domain name or space used but I was wondering when it comes time for me to do that, how would I go about it? Do I just start over and click order on the main page of www.bluevoda.com or what? I origionally joined and paid to use the service at the beginning of July but near the end of June I would want to go ahead and send my money in so the service won't be interupted. I would want to know the steps for going about doing it early though so I can be prepared when the time comes to do that.

Also I don't have a credit card. I use money order to pay for everything so that is why I would go ahead and send the payment in early also.

Thanks for any information or imput anyone can give me on this matter.

Terri

Inspirations for Life www.terrilynnspencer.com

Hydrocephalus Survivors www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus

Re: How would I renew my domain name and space with Bluevoda?

Hi, Terri! It's been some time...

If you paid for your account June/July (I am assuming you paid for 1 year), normally you would be emailed prior to expiration of your original Term, and could then easily process renewal in VBS (like logon to your VH cPanel), choosing any term you prefer at that time. VodaHost would not allow you to miss out on such an important period - fear not!

If you choose to "up the ante" now, you have the choice to extend your Term to an additional 1 or 3 years, which will added to your original Term.

Since you don't have a card, simply decide if you wish to mail in a check by first downloading the form, or pay an additional fee to purchase and also mail in a Money Order, Cashier's Check, or have the money wired directly from your bank.

Apparently, you have loads of time, so I think mailing a Personal Check is the (cheapest) way to go.....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: How would I renew my domain name and space with Bluevoda?

Hello Vasili,

Well, I've been out of state a few weeks undergoing consultation for neurological situation with my hydrocephalus situation and it looks like I'll be going back out of state again soon for more testing and probable surgery.

Anyway, thanks for the input! Since this is the first year that I've worked with BlueVoda I wasn't sure how it was done in terms of how things were handled when it came close to renewing one's subscription. I just want to make sure to send a money order well in advance before July so that my service doesn't get interupted and my websites get knocked off the Internet.

I agree that mailing a Personal Check/money order would be the cheapest way to go. That is what I was thinking of doing. I'll probably do that at the beginning of June but I just wanted to know what the process was.

Thanks for letting me know!

Terri

Comment

Working...
      X