BlueFtp - sometimes no copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueFtp - sometimes no copy

There are times when I'm trying to upload a file in BlueFtp. The progress window appears, the progress bar performs as advertised, but the file won't upload. Have to go into CPanel -> File Manager to upload it. Is this just a bug, or is something else wrong?
    Thanks.
    Ernie
    www.lightningdesign.com

Re: BlueFtp - sometimes no copy

Hi Ernie,

Could be some minor comaptibility issues with your system or you
    Click the below for an alternative....

http://www.smartftp.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Could be me. Just made a change to the document and tried to re-upload it and it uploaded fine with BlueFtp. When it doesn't work, I've tried both dragging and using the Copy icon button at the top. Neither works.
      Thanks again.
      Ernie
      www.lightningdesign.com

Comment

Often, it is a connection issue (trust me on this one: there is a huge difference between my satellite and cable hookups!).

Similar to why the progress meter doesn't always appear to be functional when Publishing in BV, using BlueFTP (always use the COPY TO feature, not DRAGnDROP, by the way) does not always show that files have indeed been transferred. Often, you must reconnect to see that they have indeed been populated. And, if not, multiple attempts may be required. *You can also utilitze the FTP function in your VH cPanel

PS: I hope you are using B-FTP for the appropriate reasons.....(never to publish BV, only for particular transfer of radical file extensions like .php, .txt, etc.)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X