Problem with uploading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with uploading

I bought a couple of domains almost a year ago, but have not had time to use them. I have a site made with Intellyweb on my computer, and wish to upload the site to one of my accounts in VodaHost.

It should be easy to do, according to the tutorial in Intellyweb, but I have tried in every thinkable ways ! But get errormessages all the time.

Maybe this program is no good for VodaHost ??

Think it is a little difficult to understand the technical words, I am Norwegian. But I am quite sure I have done the right things.

Aany ideas ??

Thank you

Re: Problem with uploading

ahost is uesd with the free software called blue voda only
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

What error messages do you receive?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you, Sarah !

This is the erormessage I get:

Upload started 22.09.2006 18:51:59
        Uploading to: lillebapoodles
        Creating html pages
        Connecting to server...
        Error: An error occurred while resolving the server hostname to a valid IP address.
        Upload completed with errors 22.09.2006 18:52:00
        --------------------------------------
        You seem to have problems uploading your website.
        If you can’t upload your website to the host server this could be caused by a few different reasons depending of what error message you receive.
        If you can’t connect to the host server first of all make sure you have a working internet connection. Also make sure you filled in the login details that you received from your web host correctly. E.g. if you entered a “host address” beginning with “ftp://” try removing the “ftp://” in the beginning of the address and enter the host address without it.
        If you receive the message access denied or you upload your website but your website doesn’t display correctly it seems that you are uploading to the wrong directory. Some web hosts require that you put your files in a subfolder (Remote directory). Please check your login information or contact your web host for this information and fill in the folder name under “Subfolder” in the “Site manager”.
        One reason could also be high traffic on your Internet connection or to your server or on your computer. Try again and if possible close down simultaneous programs and processes on your computer.

Comment

Sounds like your server was temporarily unavailable due to routine server maintenence.

Try again in a few hours....
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

OK, thanks, It is almost midnight here now :) I will try again to morrow. Sooner orlater I will manage !

Have a nice day :)

Comment

I am still not able to upload, get the same errormessage as mentioned earlier...

Will try to figure it out, maybe there is a bug in the FTP in my sitebuilder..
              Maybe I should use another FTP ? I am not good at technical things ........

Comment

Working...
              X