Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermark problem when publishing

Evening all!

I'm a newcomer to the site and have a problem.

I have recently added watermarks to my travel photography website. However, having checked the website recently many of the watermarks are no longer showing. All of the pictures with watermarks included are saved on my hard drive and on bluevoda and they all originally appeared with the watermark when initially published on the web.

I also have a page with 'thumbnail' size pictures. These smaller versions were published without the watermarks but some now show with them.

Not sure whats going on or how to remedy so was hoping someone could help.

Thanks in advance.

p.s the watermarks were purchased from Uconomix and are called umark professional 1.2

From www.georgesutherland.com

Re: Watermark problem when publishing

Teddybear...nice pictures and I see what you mean about the watermarks. Have you tried republishing the pictures. That's probably the first thing to do. The other thing is since the watermarks are part of the picture may be you need to redo them or check them in the program used to make them to see if they were set at a different transparency level or soemthing like that and that is why they are not showing up.

I knwo it's not a lot of help but maybe it'll help you get started on solving the problem.

Good luck.

GREAT SITE by the way - although on the pictures page it would be nice to have a back and next button so you don't have to back track to each thumbnail.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for the advise beezzz.

Pretty sure that the settings were okay at the time they were published. They all looked fine when I initially looked at them. I guess I'll re-publish them now and see if the same thing happens again.

Comment

Teddy Bear,

There are a lot of things surfers do not like and one of them is a watermark splashed across the photos. I am one of them and I would prefer to move on to another website as there millions of travel websites without disfigured photos. It is alrgiht to add a copyright signature in the bottom right hand corner. If somebody really want your photo they can download or print and remove the watermark in Photoshop or any other suitable software.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

zuriatman - you obviously do not have a site that SELLS photos. I'm after buyers, not surfers.
          www.dinkdy.info
          www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
          www.thegemlovers.com
          www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Pioneervickie,

This is Teddy Bear's thread and my comments was for Teddy Bear's questions. Please do not butt in with your own website problems here.

Post your own thread please.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X