Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watermarks

Evening all!

Sorry to butt in. I'm a newcomer to the site and have a problem. Not sure where I can start my own thread but I guess this is as good a place as anywhere!

I have recently added watermarks to my travel photography website. However, having checked the website recently many of the watermarks are no longer showing. All of the pictures with watermarks included are saved on my hard drive and on bluevoda and they all originally appeared with the watermark when initially published on the web.

I also have a page with 'thumbnail' size pictures. These smaller versions were published without the watermarks but some now show with them.

Not sure whats going on or how to remedy so was hoping someone could help.

Thanks in advance.

p.s the watermarks were purchased from Uconomix and are called umark professional 1.2

Re: watermarks

It sounds like you have mixed up your images, and that's why you see watermarks in different places.
    It may sound like a lot of work at first, but you should go back and purposefully re-title your images, for two reasons:
    1. By properly "naming" your images with complimentary, pertinent, and relevant titles to the KeyWords and Content that are on the page you wish to present the images themselves, you only add to a very important construct for the Search Engines to more favorably rate and Rank your site;
    2. And, the obvious, having been properly "titled" with relevant names, you can also designate which images are 'watermarked' and which ones aren't, thereby knowing where they should be "imported" to your BV page.

See this as an opportunity to really construct First-Class relevancy for your site, and not just another menial task!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X