Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to publish my website from mac

Hello,

I hope someone can help us. We have a vodahost account and have created a webiste using BlueVoda.
    Recently we purchased an ***** computer, so we would like to redo our webpages using iweb which comes with our mac.
    How do we publish from our mac?

Hope you can help us.

Jakes and Tanz

Re: How to publish my website from mac

"What hast been created in Blue Voda must remain in Blue Voda" saith the Rules! LOL

You can USE your new MAC to publish if it has the PC platform included, for BV is formatted to function using the PC/Windows platform - no way around that, my friend!. If your MAC does not have PC included, then you will need to find a translator (easily found doing Search in the Forum). In any event, you will need to download BV onto your new MAC.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello,

Thank you Vasili for your reply.
      I have actually created a whole new website using my mac (I am not using Blue Voda) and have published it to a folder on my desktop. I now need to link it to my vodahost account, which I am guessing I have to do through file manager in my control panel?
      If anyone knows how I do this it would be great.

Thank you,
      Tanz

Comment

Originally posted by jakesandtanz
        Hello,

Thank you Vasili for your reply.
        I have actually created a whole new website using my mac (I am not using Blue Voda) and have published it to a folder on my desktop. I now need to link it to my vodahost account, which I am guessing I have to do through file manager in my control panel?
        If anyone knows how I do this it would be great.

Thank you,
        Tanz
        Yes. Your VH cPanel FTP Mgr has upload featured. There is also alternate FTP utilities to select from as well.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X