Link not working-still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link not working-still

It has been a long time since I talked about this link so I hope I don't get yelled about it again. It is the "buy" link on any one of my pages. I have done the same thing with this link that I have with every other one but this one will not connect. Has this happened to anyone before? This is the one that will make me money (once I finish the website) and it does not work. Can anyone figure out what is wrong?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: Link not working-still

Originally posted by scubadiver
    It has been a long time since I talked about this link so I hope I don't get yelled about it again. It is the "buy" link on any one of my pages. I have done the same thing with this link that I have with every other one but this one will not connect. Has this happened to anyone before? This is the one that will make me money (once I finish the website) and it does not work. Can anyone figure out what is wrong?
    This kind of problem is usually caused by your page being named with an uppercase B and your link using a lowercase b. But I have checked and that is not the problem here. Next you need to ensure that the page 'buy.html' is actually in the public_html directory. You can find this out by checkig your Control Panel. If it is there, make sure the spelling is identical. If it is not there then you need to publish your page to the correct directory. I'm sorry if these seem like basic things, but these have to be discounted.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The way you have the link - it's to a page called buy - is that correct? Usually buy links are on products and go to shopping carts - so just wanted to check.

If it's a page - then Amanda gave you the info you need.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Change the link extension from .html to .php: http://www.hawaiionyourown.com/buy.php
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Racefan20 YOU ARE BRILLIANT! It worked! Thank you so much.
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Racefan20 YOU ARE BRILLIANT! It worked! Thank you so much.
            Happy to help!
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
            X