When do you get your I.P. Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you get your I.P. Address

I have paid and signed up for a domain, but still have no I.P. address. Without it I can not access the cpanel to set up my email. So, was I supposed to have already gotten it, or what?

Re: When do you get your I.P. Address

Originally posted by Homespun
    I have paid and signed up for a domain, but still have no I.P. address. Without it I can not access the cpanel to set up my email. So, was I supposed to have already gotten it, or what?
    Hello!

Your IP address is in your welcome email, along with your login and password. If you believe you haven't received this then you should check your spam and junk mail folders. If you still cannot locate it then submit a support ticket and request that they resend it to you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: When do you get your I.P. Address

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
      Hello!

Your IP address is in your welcome email, along with your login and password. If you believe you haven't received this then you should check your spam and junk mail folders. If you still cannot locate it then submit a support ticket and request that they resend it to you.
      My mistake. I didn't realise you hadn't signed up for a hosting account. In order to get an IP address and server access, you need a hosting account. Once this is set up you will receive a 'welcome' email detailing your login, password and IP address which will then allow you to publish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X