Adding picture in my forum profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding picture in my forum profile

I know I have addressed this issue before, but I still am having the same problem. It isn't a matter of vanity, but my avatar does'nt really represent me in an accurate way. The picture I have uploaded is 100X75 which should work. I does not. I shows nicely in the "my CP" area, but is not shown on my posts.

Here is my proposition: tell me what I am doing wrong with the picture upload and I promise to delete that leather-laden happy face!

Thanx!

PS: How can I find out the number of posts I have made so I can track my progress with regards to increasing my rank. Hey, I am an ex-jarhead and we look at stuff like that!

Re: Adding picture in my forum profile

its all in your user cp at the top left of this page this is where you can find all your posts and many questions you ask can be answered in there, what kind of pic do you want to display gif? jpeg? maybe this is effecting it
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

OK, I went back and looked things over. I used a program called pixresizer and got the image to 100X75 using 4.31kb in JPEG format. When I went to save, I got the message "upload failed". That must be the issue, don't have a clue what to do about it though.

Any suggestions?

Comment

OK, I guess rhis means I can have either an Avatar or a pix. My pix file is a JPEG and is small enough to meet requierments. I will delete the avatar and try the pix. Odds are, you will all prefer the avatar!

Thanx

Comment

Working...
        X