A mouse/graphic gone wild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mouse/graphic gone wild!

Here's a problem I haven't heard of yet. I am having trouble controling the moving of the graphics (I was on my index page) to reposition them as they had moved from the original position. Strange, huh? My mouse is clean. The graphics move in a jerky way and they will not go in the exact position that I had them in before. I cannot align them. Has this happened to anyone before?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: A mouse/graphic gone wild!

Funny!
    I too, sometimes notice a slowdown of my computer whenever it labors doing too many tasks at once, or whenever an email comes in (that's the most annoying, as I usually don't notice until I've typed out a paragraph that never made it to the screen!).

It all has to do with your system: your OS and RAM, your connection, etc.
    In the meantime CiCi, don't let a slow mouse prevent you from baiting the trap! LOL

PS: I noticed your Proiject came in, and you should hear back on Monday. Thanks!

> General: You Have Mail!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Does this happen directly in the BV screen, or is it ok there and changed when previewed or published ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
        Here's a problem I haven't heard of yet. I am having trouble controling the moving of the graphics (I was on my index page) to reposition them as they had moved from the original position. Strange, huh? My mouse is clean. The graphics move in a jerky way and they will not go in the exact position that I had them in before. I cannot align them. Has this happened to anyone before?
        In BV, click View on the top toolbar and uncheck "snap to grid".
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
          In BV, click View on the top toolbar and uncheck "snap to grid".
          Good thought!
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Raceman you are the man! You did it again! It worked and I thank you. I hope I can be near as wise as you some day.
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
              Raceman you are the man! You did it again! It worked and I thank you. I hope I can be near as wise as you some day.
              I get lucky now and then. LOL Glad you got it fixed.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
              X