getting noticed on search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting noticed on search engines

Hello! I was hoping someone could advise me on how to get noticed on search engines. I type my business name in, keywords, even my website exactly as it would be searched and it does not ever come up in the search. Any suggestions? Thank you!!! TB

Re: getting noticed on search engines

Originally posted by burkettjp
    Hello! I was hoping someone could advise me on how to get noticed on search engines. I type my business name in, keywords, even my website exactly as it would be searched and it does not ever come up in the search. Any suggestions? Thank you!!! TB
    This is a HUGE subject and one that cannot easily be answered in a single post. I advise that you allow a little time and read through the following forum which is all about search engines and optimising your site for success. It really is worth putting a little time into researching this as the results can be amazing.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sea...-vodahits.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: getting noticed on search engines

And, along with what Amanda said, if you'd like a real assessment of why your own site isn't being noticed - you need to give your url so that we can look at it.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X