This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did our site go?

We have been frantically trying to move our pages from our previous host to VodaHost. When we had all the information from the old host that we wanted, we canceled the account and that site was gone. Ever since then we have been having one problem after another with our site on Voda.

NOW, the big problem...our site is gone, and I mean gone. No matter what way we try accessing the site, including the Index, we get a "server not found" error message, or an "this page cannot be displayed, cannot find the server, or DNS error" error message.

We can access the control panel and find information relative to our site in the control panel. That is the only place. When I try to use my passwords and username to access the customer support portal, my email address and password are not recognized. Its as if someone pulled the plug on us.

Our web address is supposed to be: http://www.weblandsecurity.com/.
    My email address is/was: joe@weblandsecurity.com. My other email address is: joe_hollinger@tds.net and that still works (I hope).

We are totally perplexed at this situation. Kindly help to resolve the problem and give us our site back.

I will provide you with all of our sign-up and password information if you would like. Please provide me with a non-public address for that purpose.

Joe Hollinger

Client ID: 10235

Re: Where did our site go?

Submit a support ticket. This a problem for the technical staff, not the forum. Go to the beginning page and you will see a button there for customer support.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHollinger
      We have been frantically trying to move our pages from our previous host to VodaHost. When we had all the information from the old host that we wanted, we canceled the account and that site was gone. Ever since then we have been having one problem after another with our site on Voda.

NOW, the big problem...our site is gone, and I mean gone. No matter what way we try accessing the site, including the Index, we get a "server not found" error message, or an "this page cannot be displayed, cannot find the server, or DNS error" error message.

We can access the control panel and find information relative to our site in the control panel. That is the only place. When I try to use my passwords and username to access the customer support portal, my email address and password are not recognized. Its as if someone pulled the plug on us.

Our web address is supposed to be: http://www.weblandsecurity.com/.
      My email address is/was: joe@weblandsecurity.com. My other email address is: joe_hollinger@tds.net and that still works (I hope).

We are totally perplexed at this situation. Kindly help to resolve the problem and give us our site back.

I will provide you with all of our sign-up and password information if you would like. Please provide me with a non-public address for that purpose.

Joe Hollinger
      www.weblandsecurity.com
      Client ID: 10235
      Your site is online, you just need to change the name of your index page from Index to index (all lower case) and republish.

Once this is done you should be fine, but if you still need to submit a ticket, you don't have to log in to do that. Just click Submit A Ticket and fill in the fields. The support area is different from your web hosting account, that's why your details weren't recognized.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you scubadiver and racefan20. We will try republishing our Index page as index page and if that doesn't work we will submit a support ticket.

We appreciate your help!

JoeHollinger
        weblandsecurity.com

Comment

Working...
        X