Help With My Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With My Site

My website has been working until today. I went to the site antwerpdiamonds.com and it doesnt show. I didnt change anything and my account is up to date, can anyone help me.

Re: Help With My Site

Hey buddy I went to your site and it worked fine for me. I was very impressed with it by the way. Classy Elegant and Smooooth. Just wish I could get a handfull of those rocks myself.LOL Lots Of Luck

Comment

Your website is very nice. However, you need to sort out your page width as sideward scrolling is not very appealing.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Nice site, why don't you make it also avialable in Dutch and French and quote prices in Euro ?
        www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
        www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Hi,

I visited your site and works fine for me too.

I also agree that you should eliminate the bottom scroll bar as scrolling from left to right will frustrate your viewers when reading text.People will scroll down a page to read text but will leave your site if required to scroll down and then scroll across.

Build your website to suit 600 x 800 resolution screens which will eliminate this problem for you.

I too like your site.Any chance of some free samples??

Comment

Working...
          X