Days Of Blunder.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days Of Blunder.com

Well, my site is finally live. This site is not designed to sell anything, but rather as an informational site for NASCAR fans, with a huge helping of humor built in. It was built after I started a blog a few months ago, and when it became semi-popular, it seemed a good second step would be to put together a complete website with much more content than I could offer on just the blog's pages. It's far from pretty, and far from finished, but it's a start.

Please take a moment, if you will, to look around the place and give me your honest opinions. I'm not looking for praise, folks (I can get that from my family LOL), I'm looking for good, solid constructive criticism.

As a side note, I want to thank the creators of BlueVoda for a wonderful site building tool, it is so simple yet so powerful it's mindboggling. I also want to thank the people who visit these forums and take time to leave suggestions, tips, etc. I asked very few questions because most of the answers were already laid out on the many threads here. You are all quality people, and your insight made this a much simpler process than it would have been had I done it all on my own.

Take care

http://daysofblunder.com/
    My NASCAR Forum

I like your website, very clean layout.

What I don't like is there is too much clutter. When first entering the website you are kind of overwhelmed, don't know where to go nor what to read.

I think you should somehow cut back a little on how much information/stats/whatever else is on each page. Maybe create different pages for some of the content.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Originally posted by Steven.H
      I like your website, very clean layout.

What I don't like is there is too much clutter. When first entering the website you are kind of overwhelmed, don't know where to go nor what to read.

I think you should somehow cut back a little on how much information/stats/whatever else is on each page. Maybe create different pages for some of the content.
      Thanks for the feedback, Steven, I appreciate it.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
      X