Bookmarks - please explain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmarks - please explain

Could someone please tell me how to get bookmarks going so I can let my reader drop to different areas of the same page?

Re: Bookmarks - please explain

Bookmarks (or anchors) are pointers. You place one in the part of the page where you want your reader to "drop". Double click to name it. Let's suppose that you are at the bottom of the page, and you want your visitor to be able to go straight to the top. Put at the top of the page a bookmark and name it "top". Now, at the bottom of the page, place a tetx object, f.e. the word "Top". Highlight it and click on the Link Tool icon. When the dialog box opens, you will see a dropdown list for the bookmarks. The bookmark you created will be there. Select it and close the window.

Now preview the page. Goto the bottom and click on the word "Top". You will see that the browser focuses at the top of the page, where the bookmark has been placed.

Bookmarks are usually used in very long pages (f.e. in FAQ pages: you link the question text, to a bookmark placed before that question's the answer text.)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X