Multiple Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Sites

I am going to be launching 2 sites. The 2nd will be very soon after the first and be complimentary to it. However I believe it will be better to have 2 completely separate sites and domain names. This may in turn lead to several more sites.

What is the best way to do this? Do I have to simply register and pay for 2 separate domains or is there any sort of discount for a second domain and hosting.

Thanks
    http://www.myworldsouthamerica.com
    http://www.ethicalasia.com

Re: Multiple Sites

Each site must have its own domain name.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Multiple Sites

Originally posted by Machiavelli
      I am going to be launching 2 sites. The 2nd will be very soon after the first and be complimentary to it. However I believe it will be better to have 2 completely separate sites and domain names. This may in turn lead to several more sites.What is the best way to do this? Do I have to simply register and pay for 2 separate domains or is there any sort of discount for a second domain and hosting.Thanks
      I can think of no plausible reason you cannot have a single VodaHost account with one primary domain, and one add-on domain. Since the sites are "complimentary" it even makes sense administratively to have them co-located.
      >> The size of your VodaHost account is 24,000mb, and your bandwidth (band=page visits) is an outstanding 600gb/month. The average website is only 25mb, and even my largest is 820mb....what kind of site do you think requires more?
      And....do you know how many million page visits 600gb of band represents?
      If you can host unlimited websites in a single account, take the money you save and buy the domains you need, right?
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X