Changing key words in SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing key words in SE

When I first got into the BV program I was a little quick to enter the key words that describe my site and now I'm afraid the site won't be easily accessed to my target market. My question is how do I go about changing the key words or paragraph that describes what I'm all about and will it affect me as I am now indexed on MSN, Google and AOL. Still waiting to see me on Yahoo but 3 out of 4 ain't too bad. kenb

Re: Changing key words in SE

Just edit your pages keywords and republish. Page Properties, Meta Tags and type in the new keywords in place of the old ones. Save the page and republish
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What would I do without you navel. You save me time and energy as I go about building my site and thats why I chose BV to as my 1st web design project. What would I do without you guys. Much Thanks for all your help. kenb. Mucho Gracias Senior... Bono Nota ... (excuse my Italian) kenb

Comment

Buona notte, Ken.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ken, the major se's don't pay attention to the meta keywords - BUT - make sure you don't use words there that aren't on the page you're working on! They look for the content on the page - and the page title.

Some of them will pull the meta description - but they don't look to see if it matches the page - that's your job also.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X