WinZip Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinZip Help

Do I have to have to have winzip? If so, is there a free one out there or do I have to purchase it? How much is it? Thanks

Re: WinZip Help

Click on http://www.vodahost.com/winzip.htm

Download the trial version. It will also work after expiry
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I downloaded the winzip program. I'm trying to add my templates and it keeps saying no image available. I have followed the tutorial step by step several times but it is still not working???

Comment

After you download the winzip software, did you also download the templare zip ? If not, download the template set you want, choose the one you want to use, and add it as image in your pages.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X