Re: Importing existing site code for modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Importing existing site code for modification

Hello. I already have a site made up but suspended for 3 years and want to run it under Blue Voda. Can I import the site code into Blue Voda Editor
    for renewal?

Thank you

Craig

yes, BV can import html code form pages saved on your computer or from pages on the net. Minor adjuatments have to be made, and probably menubars have to be rebuilt, but 90% of your job will be there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your reply... Is there anyone I can get to upgrade the
      existing code for a fee of course?

Comment

Havea look at the VodaBid section of this forum. Place a bid and wait for answers.

Of course, if you also have a look at the Classifieds section of the forum, there are many forum members that are working on webdesign, so they will be able to make an offer to you if you contact them directly
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X