Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Link Colour

Good Afternoon
    I'm currently adding text links in my gallery page. The problem I am having is the colour of the boxes I have used on my site are blue and and the text link colour is blue and the text is very hard to read. I really don't want to change the colour of the boxes as is goes with the rest of the site but I dont see how to change the text colour to black. Can it be changed or am I stuck with blue text. Thanks kenb lightningcycles.ca

Re: Text Link Colour

Hello
    I went looking for posts on this topic in the archives and found the answers there, although when I tried to change the text link colour to black it remained blue. Is there something I may have missed in the process? I'll keep tinkering with it while waiting for a post. Thanks kenb

Comment

Hi, I assume you are changing the link colours under page properties / background / link colour ? Should show up as black when you preview. But will show as blue on BV’s page.

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes Thanks Chris I was just a little confused until I checked it out in preview. Problem solved!!!

Comment

I have repeatedly fought this same problem and I have not had any luck getting the different colors for links to work. Not really sure why. My differnet styles I have created for links doen't ever seem to change even with BV 8
          Affordable Medical Insurance
          Discount Dental Plan
          Washington State Health Insurance
          Temporary Health Insurance
          Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
          X