Translations in over 75 languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translations in over 75 languages

There's nothing better than shamelessly plugging your own website, for FREE. So here goes nothing!!! Thanks to BlueVoda I have been able to solely create a better website for my growing translation services network saving money on expensive web designers and keeping overhead costs at a minimum (very important when you want to offer the most competitive prices to your clients, new and old)!

Would like some honest feedback on layout, etc...

The site is: www.voicebetween.com

Here's a little bit about us:

Voice Between Translations & Interpreting provides professional translation services in all languages. We have professional language translators who specialize in the following translation services:
    Spanish Translations, French Translations, German Translations, Japanese Translations, Italian Translations, Portuguese Translations, Chinese Translations, Korean Translations, Vietnamese Translations, Greek Translations, Arabic Translations, Russian Translations, Dutch Translations, Polish Translations, Swedish Translations, and more...

Looking forward to all of your comments,

Pablo J. Castillo

"The Voice Between You and the Rest of the World"

ps...not the same BlueVoda "Pablo", though I wouldn't mind appearing like that in my pics!
    Last edited by Voice Between; 08-22-2005, 06:28 AM.
    Pablo J. Castillo
    Voice Between Translations & Interpreting
    http://www.voicebetween.com

Translation, Website Localization and Interpreting in over 75 language combinations

You've done an awesome job! The only thing I would suggest is maybe putting a little more space at the header and footer. I'm at 1024x768, and those areas look a little "tight". Not a complaint at all, because the site looks great. Nice work.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      You've done an awesome job! The only thing I would suggest is maybe putting a little more space at the header and footer. I'm at 1024x768, and those areas look a little "tight". Not a complaint at all, because the site looks great. Nice work.
      Hey racefan,

That's exactly the feedback I want and need! Thanks! Now, when you mean tight at the header and footer, do you mean the space between the language buttons in relation to the sitebox or the language buttons in relation to the very top and bottom of the display of the web browser??

Thanks Again,

Pablo VB
      Pablo J. Castillo

Translation, Website Localization and Interpreting in over 75 language combinations

Comment

Originally posted by Voice Between
        Hey racefan,

That's exactly the feedback I want and need! Thanks! Now, when you mean tight at the header and footer, do you mean the space between the language buttons in relation to the sitebox or the language buttons in relation to the very top and bottom of the display of the web browser??

Thanks Again,

Pablo VB
        I meant just a little gap between the language buttons and the top and bottom of the browser window. The spacing in between the language buttons and the main content is perfect.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Very professional website.

You know what your doing, good job.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

very nice.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I just took a second look at it. I must say I am very impressed!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great Work!

I really like your website!, Nice and Professional! Do you have other sites you have done? I am sure me and some other users would love to look at them.

Great work!
                Bluevoda Website
                www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Thank you all for your great comments. Actually this is my first website. However, I did do my homework before publishing. But with BlueVoda a lot of the stuff is simplified.

I was wondering, how long does it take to load for all of you?
                  Last edited by Voice Between; 08-22-2005, 10:48 PM.
                  Pablo J. Castillo

Comment

Took me 4.211 seconds using cable.
                    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Very professional website.

took about 10 sec to load using Broadband at 576
                      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Re: Translations in over 75 languages

Hi,
                        Very nice site. Just a small thing:
                        when I go to the pricing page and scroll down, I see text and table cross over. Hope this is usefull.
                        Smile and enjoy life
                        Www.allfarida.com

Comment

very, very nice. But my only question is how did you do the different languages for the same site? yes, i am a newbie but i want on my site where my customers that don't speak english can click a "click here for spanish" button and have the same site, but in spanish?

-sorry if this question is a bit foggy, i don't quite know how to ask it.

Comment

Clone your page and then translate your message or whatever you are telling users. Save the new page for example as: www.yourdomain.com/yourpage_spanish.html

I use a flag to denote language, othe rsites have a flag and language underneath. Others like Voice Between use words only. Its all a matter of preference and final presentation.
                            Bill
                            www.blueearthtea.com
                            www.ftaaconsulting.com
                            www.iaval.com
                            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Farida picked up a piece of what I saw when progressing to and away from Pricing....your page shudders during transitioning between the pages. I can see you have a dynamic image underneath (the ribbon floating), but your actual borders and edges shift. Double check your registrations....

Very ***** and professionally presented. I especially noticed the images used throughout to be very high concept: very cleverly utilized and cognizantly themed, even the colors!

PS: Loaded in 1.887 seconds via satellite hookup in IE, 2.154 in AOL... on an old Dell 4450 (XPpro)!!!!
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                              X