Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Something to my site .....

Hi Everyone --

Here's a question, my site is almost done but there is something that I need to somehow "add" to my site and it's a PDF file, about 4 pages and it has graphics and wording .... is there a way to add a pdf file to the site somehow and what is the best way to do this?

Do I start another PAGE and do it somehow there, or do I create a LINK or something?? How can I do this easiest.

Thanks
    KatieC

www.haydell.com

Re: Adding Something to my site .....

Not intending to be short or less than a "lifesaver", you should do a "Search" in the Forum (top of Forum browser panes) and all the relevant threads and posts will appear (as seen HERE). Select the one you find most understandable, and implement it as explained. You should have no problem.

Being able to locate solutions yourself allows an uniterrupted developmental process, as you need not wait on assistance.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry....this link is better.

(Got timed out when trying to edit)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

sorry - i guess I should have REphrased my question and asked it as many others here on the site do.

Rephrased:

I've watched the tutorials and I understand that some people have trouble getting certain types of files on their website -- can someone direct me as to HOW to add a pdf file through a LINK on my website? I'd like to create a "click here" button and have that LINK to my file which is a PDF.

Can anyone assist me in this please?

Thank you -
        Katie

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
          Sorry....this link is better.

(Got timed out when trying to edit)
          thank you - i'll try to read through them all again and see if any help me.

Comment

Working...
          X